Due to the ongoing crisis in Ukraine, Manitoba has announced that the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program will be conducting regular Expression of Interest (EOI) draws for individuals who:
- 1: Meet all MPNP eligibility criteria; and
- 2: Are currently affected by the ongoing events in Ukraine.
The program is subject to the following requirements:
- a. Applicants must be a citizen of Ukraine;
- b. CLB of at least 4 on each language band;
- c. Applicants must have an established connection to Manitoba (close relative, family-like, community, or previous employment/studies);
- d. A valid language test is required; and
- e. A score of at least 60 points on the MPNP assessment criteria.
Additionally, the CBC reported on March 15th, 2022 that Manitoba is waiving the usual $500 fee for Ukrainians who attempt to enter Manitoba through the MPNP.
Click here for the article from CBC, and click here for the official MPNP announcement.
We will be posting regular updates as the situation continues to develop. Stay tuned to our website for the latest details.