Canada Immigration Services
There are three types of temporary permits one can attain for Canada Immigration. Visitor permit, student permit, or workers permit.
- Visitor – if you want to be a visitor then you must apply for this document
- Student – in order to attend an educational institution you must obtain a study permit
- Worker – you must obtain a work permit in order to be able to work at a job
FAMILY OPTIONSYour family can immigrate to Canada based on the following stipulations…
- Sponsoring a spouse, common law or conjugal partner including same sex partners.
- Sponsoring children both adopted and biological, grandparents, parents.
- Citizenship for children of Canadian parents born outside Canada.
- Citizenship applications for persons who meet physical presence rules under current law.
Get in touch with us
For more information or to speak to a professional about immigrating to the U.S., contact us at 204-817-0198 or fill out a request for information.