Canada Immigration Services
Which type of permit or application do you require to emigrate from your home country to Canada?
There are three types of temporary permits one can attain for Canada Immigration. Visitor permit, student permit, or workers permit.
- Visitor – if you want to be a visitor then you must apply for this document
- Student – in order to attend an educational institution you must obtain a study permit
- Worker – you must obtain a work permit in order to be able to work at a job
Permanent Resident / Landed Immigrant
Business Applications for Permanent Residence
Permanent Residence Card Applications
FAMILY OPTIONSYour family can immigrate to Canada based on the following stipulations…
- Sponsoring a spouse, common law or conjugal partner including same sex partners.
- Sponsoring children both adopted and biological, grandparents, parents.
- Citizenship for children of Canadian parents born outside Canada.
- Citizenship applications for persons who meet physical presence rules under current law.
Humanitarian & Compassionate Applications
Canadian Land Border and Pre-Flight Inspections
Get in touch with us
For more information or to speak to a professional about immigrating to the U.S., contact us at 204-817-0198 or fill out a request for information.