About Davis Law Office Immigration
Davis Immigration Law Office
Full Service Immigration Law Firm
Davis Immigration Law Office Immigration Services is a full service immigration law firm. The law firm of Davis Immigration Law Office commenced in 1997 although the managing partner, David H. Davis, has been actively engaged in the practice of immigration law since 1988.
Davis Immigration Law Office practices mainly in the area of Canadian immigration for all backgrounds and cultures and also assists Canadians with entry for business and personal reasons into the United States of America.
The firm possesses the necessary tools and knowledge of Canadian immigration matters in order to assist you and your family to successfully apply for and receive Permanent Residence in Canada and to establish yourself upon your arrival. Each year, the firm helps hundreds of individuals from around the world to make Canada their home.
The firm also has a vast knowledge of border issues and selection criteria to assist Canadian citizens to cross the border into the USA. Since 9/11 crossing the longest undefended border has become complicated. New rules and regulations on both sides of the border have made it a more difficult challenge than we would otherwise like.
If you have experienced difficulties in crossing the border into the USA then please contact us by email at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Why Companies Should Choose Davis
David Davis is certified by:
The Law Society of Manitoba.
The Alberta Government.
International Employment Agency License
Davis Immigration Law cooperates with
Corporate Migration Ventures Inc. (CMV)
CMV has a recruitment license issued by the Manitoba Government since August, 2011. This enables Davis Law to provide advice to companies on how best to recruit foreign workers from abroad.
Please email Mr. Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Meet Our Team
David H. Davis
Over 20 years of dedicated experience and licensed under the Manitoba Law Society.
1982-1985 University of Manitoba Faculty of Arts, Winnipeg, MB – Bachelor of Arts Degree with Major in Political Science and Minor in History
1985-1988 University of British Columbia , Vancouver , BC – Bachelor of Laws Degree
1988-1989 Articled to the law firm of Walsh Micay & Company and received Call to the Manitoba Bar in June, 1989
- Canadian Bar Association
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Past Chair of the Manitoba Immigration Law Section: accomplished the creation of a constitution to ensure parity amongst immigration lawyers in Manitoba;
- Past member of the National Executive of the Canadian Bar Association for Immigration Lawyers across Canada
- Manitoba Chamber of Commerce ;
- Past member of American Immigration Lawyers Association both Canada and Minnesota/Dakotas Chapters: past and current mentor to other immigration lawyers, assisting with border issues and past and current executive member in the Canada chapter
- Canadian Federation of Independent Business
- Hong Kong Canada Business Association
- Italian Chamber of Commerce in Winnipeg
- Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce
- Past Board Member with Knowles Centre for 10 years; and,
- Employment Project of Winnipeg for 3 years
- Plus many other not-for-profit organizations over the span of David’s legal career
Trial Court And Appellate Experience & Government Matters
- All criminal courts representing accused persons in criminal cases
- Federal court trial division and federal court of appeal
- Supreme Court of Canada
- Manitoba Court of Appeal
- Immigration admissibility hearings
- Immigration and Refugee Board Appeal Division
- Citizenship court
- Appearances before Immigration and Citizenship subcommittees in both the House of Commons and the Senate in the federal government of Canada in Ottawa , Ontario.
April joined Davis Immigration Law Office (DILO) in October, 2009 having worked in the customer service sector for over 5 years. She received her training in the legal administration field and has an extensive background assisting and supporting our clients in Canada and internationally on immigration issues.
April is the office’s Immigration Case Manager, some key components of her work involve working on a variety of immigration applications which among others include Spousal Sponsorships, Labour Market Opinions, Student Visas and Permits, the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program, Work Permits, Permanent Residence, and Humanitarian & Compassionate applications.
April also serves as a Commissioner of Oaths and is fluent in English and Tagalog. Given her appreciation for living and working in multicultural environments, April enjoys providing service to a diverse clientele at DILO and also having the opportunity to help our clients realise a successful and progressive resettlement journey in Canada.
Maricris joined Davis Immigration Law Office in April 2013 as a Legal Assistant. She works directly with DILO clientele on work permits, study permits, MB PNP, Canadian citizenship and permanent residency applications.
Prior to joining DILO, Maricris worked in the sales and customer service sector.
Daphne has over 30 years of experience in the accounting field. She has worked at DILO since July 2009.
In her role she oversees the office’s accounting and finance administration.
Investment and Migration Agency Vietnam (IMA VIETNAM)
IMA Vietnam is Davis Laws Immigration partner in Vietnam. IMA Vietnam can, in conjunction with Davis Laws, deal with all clients’ works inside Vietnam.